Steering pump filter
1. Remove wing nut or knurled nut as well as closing cover.
2. On grey iron pump and on light alloy pump 2nd version, remove detent spring (58), compression spring (43) and upper steadying plate (42).
Note: On grey iron pump 1st version a washer is included between compression spring and closing cover, on second version this washer is attached to cover.
3. Remove filter ring (41) and lower steadying plate (40)
4. On light alloy pump 1st version, remove detent spring (58) from stud.
5. On light alloy pump 1st version, take steadying basket (60) out of pump housing.
Deltacom ~ Absit Iniuria Verbis