View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:38 AM

FS: Genuine Bosch W124 Euro Lights/Corners

I have a set of genuine Bosch Euro lights and corners that I used on my W124. I purchased these at my local MB dealer about a year ago, and they are in very good / excellent condition. I believe I paid $520 for these, my receipt is around here somewhere. I think I drove about 20k miles with these lights on my 300TE over the last year - so they are still in great shape.

One of the corner lights has a small chip broken off from the edge - not very noticeable. Please note that these are genuine Euro corners as well, and are a darker amber color than US OE - they are not "clear" corners - those are not what was delivered in Europe, contrary to the opinion of some.

These lights do have the connections which makes the beam-height adjustable, although I never got around to implementing that feature on my 300TE.

All the bulbs are included in this sale, and I've got an extra (new) H4 bulb that is also included.

When I took this set off of my car (prior to trade-in on an ML) I did not grab the connectors for these lights (quickie swap job), so you might have to buy a set of connectors to complete your install (I just don't remember what all was involved when I installed these last summer).

Remember, these are genuine Bosch Euro lights and I have all of the original packaging (yellow Bosch box) that these came in. My parts guy at the local dealer believes this was the last pair of W124 Bosch Euros that he was ever able to source from his official/factory parts stream.

First $400 (plus actual shipping to your location within the US) gets them. Paypal only. I'd much rather sell these here than deal with ebay...

Last edited by Chris Blanchard; 09-20-2008 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Duplicate Signature