View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Sing Blue Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipercrazy View Post
ive been to greenwich mb a bunch of times and ive seen everything from an slr mclaren to w116's to a veyron across the street. the parts desk is huge but you have to go in through the back at the drop off desk, to sit with the guy and look through the computer epc or whatever its called. its not that big but its easily got the highest price stuff around.
That part of West Putnam Ave makes me laugh every time. Theres a Dunkin Donuts wedged in between the Bentley dealership and the Mercedes dealer with a McDonalds across the street. Oh yeah, that's classy

Surprisingly the Hartford dealership isn't half bad. The lounge is very big with a bar type seating area as well as the normal large leather chairs facing the TV and circling a table. There are also a few desks with internet access. Free coffee of the "choose your flavor and brew one cup" is available. There used to be pots of coffee until not that long ago, it was a nice change. Their is also hot chocolate and tea to choose from. Biscotti or mints are about the only thing to munch on though. And of course cloths racks and glass display cases loaded with many different items to choose from. They also built a new glassed in room to house many of these items.

The parts department is easy to find. One of the guys kinda gets on my nerves but I'm really cool with the rest of them and we always end up converseing. They actually know what i'm talking about as well (Which is nice) Sadly though the son of the owner recently became the manager and started give "Genius ideas" like having the phones answered "Its a wonderful day at -Dealer Name- how can I help you?" Seriously, how annoying is that? And now its time for me to shut up because i'm over there all the time and everyone knows who I am

"The thing is Bob, its not that I'm lazy...its that I just don't care."