View Single Post
  #8  
Old 04-11-2002, 12:56 AM
JDUB JDUB is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: LEMONT-CHICAGO
Posts: 412
A i amp charger will work but you may need to charge it for about 10 hours. Don't over charge it. Make sure that all cell have electrolite in them. My battery was losing capacity as it was cranling over a little slowly in the morning until one day it wouldn't start. I remover the battery and charged it. When I went to start the car I lauched the battery,it exploded. This is the first time this has ever happened to me it my many years of tooling around on cars, so be careful.
__________________
1990 190E 2.6
1996 Grand Voyager 3.3
1985 Mustang GT 5.0 5 SPD
1982 Suzuki GS 750T
Reply With Quote