View Single Post
Old 04-16-2002, 12:49 PM
jcyuhn jcyuhn is online now
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,476
Please get your facts straight before posting misinformation. Freeze-12 is *not* a hyrdocarbon. It is about 80% R-134a. I don't know the composition of the remaining 20%, it is a refrigerant which is miscible w/ mineral oil. This is why Freeze-12 can be used in an R-12 system without changing to PAG or ester oil.
Reply With Quote