View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 04:27 PM
Posts: n/a

I found the leak! It is in fact coming from the metal line extending from the dash, but it is leaking right past the connection between the metal line and rubber hose. Luckily it is the rubber hose that has the small pin hole. I noticed this hose runs under the engine block towards the passenger side. What is the name of this hose, and how difficult is it to replace? Please advise. Thanks!

Reply With Quote