View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 01:44 AM
DON'T PANIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlippo View Post
pretty much impressive! you are making my way on turbocharging my W124 easier but i wont go bi-turbo, it will be an EVO 6 turbo.
will you be getting the normal W124 5 gang manual ? what about the clutch?
I will waiting for a new video run from your car! lol
PS: any dyno recently? and where are you doing it in Leb?
Hey,
My advise man when u take everything off to install the turbo kit, do take ur intake manifold off too. 2 things need to be done to make ur life easy. first there is a rubber boot (some pix posted in this thread few pages back) which u need to reinforce. I did it with a fiberglass cast. Any way while doing this try and incorporate two additional injectors either to fin into the boot just above the throttle body, or have ur manifold machined to take the injectors just below the throttle body,

Believe me man, it is not worth it trying to work around the CIS and its complications, like i have been doing for the last 7 months.
Every time i think i cracked an issue i find another. Now that i have worked around the low RPM fueling am only to find out that for some reason the car now is still running lean at around 3000 till 4000 rpm if boost is 0.5 bar.

any way if i recall right you live in Canada, try and get the split second controller for additional injectors on your way here.

as for where am doing the car, well am working on it in my free time at home.
Installing the copper HG was done at my mechanic's shop
as well as installing the turbos and the exhaust manifolds was done there.

the rest and all the fueling fixes are my doings, i dont think any understand how to work around the CIS.

keep us posted man
-1995 Black W140 S500 (Lady)
-1992 Black W124 E300 (Dima) (Ex-Mosselman
Twin turbo Kit).
-1988 Black W124 300 E 4-Matic.(Nadeen)
-1983 Brown W126 500SEL.(Old Lady)(Sold)
-1981 Gold W123 280CE.(Dareen)(Sold)
http://www.youtube.com/user/jayrasheed