What does this remote do?
I have a remote that came with my car, and I'm a bit baffled as to what exactly it's supposed to be doing. I'm thinking it has something to do with the alarm system, but am not sure. Specifically:
1. The remote says "Your Valet"
2. It has two buttons on the remote -- "I" and "II"
3. When I push "II", nothing happens.
4. When I push "I", the tail lights and the yellow blinkers in front blink twice. If I push "I" again, they blink once.
5. I thought it might be the door locks, but the locks don't do anything when I push either button.
So is this just for the alarm or does it serve any purpose whatsoever?
Thanks for your help!