View Single Post
Old 04-24-2002, 09:54 AM
G-Man G-Man is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: SW Colorado USA
Posts: 296
Your best bet is to just find a shop that has a transmission servicing machine. They will pump all of the old fluid out and pump new fluid in. They can change the filter while the trans is empty. This is much cleaner for you and normally runs about $90. For that little money there doesn't seem to be much incentive to crawl under there and get covered in ATF.
1995 G320
1984 280GE
1971 Unimog 416
Reply With Quote