View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 12:09 AM

Nice to hear from you Yellit. Actually the weather this early winter is remarkable up here. Made fifty degrees or a little higher today. Saw the heavy wet snow falling in your state on the weather channell tonite.

Hope you and yours are well. Have a good christmas. I still tend to get into the general spirit of the season. It still never seems to wear thin for us after all these years.

Unfortunatly a lot of people are probably pressed pretty hard in north america this year. Or expect to be in the near future. The times seem to be changing somewhat.

I still do not have a clear overview of exactly what is transpiring with this economy. Other than overall it does not look good. This time I very much doubt it is a short term blip. Hope I am wrong.

On the otherhand adversary can be a good thing. As a population we have had it pretty good for a long time. It is somewhat hard for me to understand many of the large firms looking for handouts at the end of a good economic period in time. Something critical is not being discussed openly by the media or politicians in general in my opinion.

One last bit of dipstick humour from me. May get me banned.

What does a guy with a twenty and one quarter inch dipstick eat for breakfast? Well Kevin usually I have a couple of eggs lightly over, bacon, toast and coffee.

This thread is degenerating into the equivelent of a womans locker room.