View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 03:54 PM

Will,

The car is a '93 model, Ex Japan, it has been on the lot for 8 months. It was immaculate when it first arrived but has deteriorated over the summer being left outside in the gulf heat, if you buy it (current asking price is 35K Dirhams I believe) you will need to replace most of the rubber bits. The interior is nice with the houndstooth inserts and is still good, but don't count on any mileage being accurate inside the Ras Al Khor car market - anything goes in there!

The wheels are the original 8 hole, only mods on the car are a strut brace, and an aftermarket exhaust.

FYI I tried to buy it ages ago, but they told me it was sold, then it turned up again in the same dealer for less money - so exercise your rights and get it checked out independently to be sure everything is above board.

One of the dealers inside the compound scouts for a local collector, and any decent 6.3, 6.9 or E500 that turns up in there disappears quickly into his collection. There must be a reason, therefore, why this one is still sitting unsold. Be careful.

The VIN on that car is WDB1240361C005475
Attached Thumbnails
Buying a W124 E500-dxb1.jpg  

Last edited by Fudger; 12-19-2008 at 04:09 PM.