View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:16 PM
cphilip.com

I lost it all....electrical fire high up in the dash

Man am I in the dumps. My beloved and much spent on restoration went up in flames today on the way home. Lost it all. An electrical fire high up in the dash started and I could not get it out and the whole thing went up in flames. Lost it all. This was a mint car that I poured everything into this Summer, All the rubber in the suspension, motor mounts, new radiator, new alternator, new... everything. Original paint. All I had left to do was the seats. Lost my Coco mats, my Real Sheep skins, my Ipod stereo and Ipod and even my G27 Glock in the glove box. This one had 247K and promised many more. NO blow by. Solid tranny. A rust free southern car I paid a premium for because everything worked on it.

Its all gone.

Here she was.....

I was fully insured but I doubt they are going to give me what I have in it... nor will I find another one to replace it like it.

Attached Thumbnails
I lost it all....electrical fire high up in the dash-img_0185.jpg   I lost it all....electrical fire high up in the dash-img_0188.jpg   I lost it all....electrical fire high up in the dash-img_0190.jpg   I lost it all....electrical fire high up in the dash-mb300d13.jpg  
1985 Piaggio Vespa T5 - Black and Chrome

www.cphilip.com

Last edited by whunter; 05-29-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: attached pictures + tweaked title