View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 09:26 AM
BigMikeT57 BigMikeT57 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 131
By "compression screw" I mean the bolt that the handle turns to close the jaws. The jaws are in a straight line with the bolt/handle, the cam is above the valve (slightly off center to valve), leaving no room to slip the tool onto the spring.

Any idea who makes a spring compressor that works on the cam?
I haven't seen that kind.


'83 300D
'87 Volvo DL Wagon
'88 420SEL (SOLD)
'98 Toyota Camry SE V6
'96 Ford Brono XLT
'94 Mercury Villager
'46 Willy's CJ2A
'40 Packard 110 4DSD

"Just another squirrel, trying to get a nut"
Reply With Quote