View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:03 AM

run out the tank of fuel you now have real empty than re fill it BUT add
( Acetone ) 2 oz per 10 gallons of fuel is the most you want to use, it drastically reduces the surface tension. Most fuel molecules are sluggish with respect to their natural frequency. Acetone has an inherent molecular vibration that "stirs up" the fuel molecules, to break the surface tension. This results in a more complete vaporization with other factors remaining the same. More complete vaporization means less wasted fuel, hence the increased gas mileage from the increased thermal efficiency. and lower emissions --- please NOTE you must use the stuff they use on girls nails for removing the polish - wallgreens sells a small bottle has to say 100% pure ( the industry type stuff ( home depot ) does not work ) and its the reason some mope will tell you it does not do what i have written --
That excess fuel was formerly wasted past the rings or sent out the tailpipe will now be mixed with acetone it gets burned, though the engine still thinks it is running straight gas. as well as the test equiptment testing the engine --
i have used it for almost 10 years now my 2003 duramax diesel has over 100,000 with no ill at all -- in my shop in jersey we have small problems like yours all the time and its what we do, it almost never not fixes a small problem like yours -- it wont fix a bad or dead cylinder but will reduce the emissions in almost any engine - jz