View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Gone Waterboarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichC View Post
Let me put you into your place Howitzer...
Your acting soo high and mighty !
Can you even breath up there so high above me ???

Now look at the reality of the situation.....
You are free to apologise for your arrogance after you learn a little from me.

Do the taxpayers pay your salary and pension ? Yes
Did you work in or retire from the military ? Yes

Do you understand that the military is a social program.
And that your retirement pension comes from our tax dollars ? It's a social program where people actually work, unlike welfare and SS.

So if you are collecting your military pension, you are taking tax dollars for not working. No despite being disabled I'm not receiving any compensation

Does that make you a welfare bum ? The opposite of a welfare bum is Veteran.

Get real, you have no idea what your talking about.: If you mean I have no idea how to stay at home and collect a check you are correct I have no idea.

I understand completely what you are trying to say.
That because I recieve social security disability, I am somehow a welfare bum.

Do you not understand that every person that works in the US pays into Social Security and then recieves that money back when they are disabled or retire. Yes I understand that, I pay into it.

Do you understand that if you worked for the military, that your salary came from our tax dollars, and you did not pay into Social Security. News to me I paid SS tax from my military salary of $725mo

And any pension you now recieve is coming from our tax dollars ???

You are the one that is recieving welfare ??? and "our tax dollars"

Now go take your infantile arguments and petty bull and try and play them off onto somone ignorant enough to believe them.

I will take your not offering an apology for your snobbery as an indication that you
see the truth of what I have said. A simple thank you from yourself to taxpayers will suffice.
Hope that clears it up.

Signed,

Snobby

Last edited by Medmech; 01-16-2009 at 01:38 PM.