Thread: 1994 e500
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Up in this piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbsteve View Post
Unfortunately financial challenges are forcing me to part with the best car I have ever owned. I won't repeat everything you can find about it on the forum, but it is completely loaded and all original with the following exceptions:

Factory 17" EVO wheels with 245x45x17 Bridgestone S3's. Original 16" are available.
Renntech Chip plus factory original

The car has 119,975 miles and the original paint but lives in a garage (so it shows 15 years of age when you are within 3 feet). There is a small dent in the front right quarter panel near the door seam about 1/2' in size and the front right turn signal lens has a small crack. Lower cladding needs to be re-shot since this is where these cars take the most cosmetic abuse. The interior is perfect with no rips or tears, little sign of wear (the factory original phone is still here for nostalgia....). I have the original printed articles on the car and the technical literature. In the pat 6 month's I have replaced the P/S pump and all associated hoses, the radiator and all associated hoses (including expansion tank, and have tuned up the beast with Bosch caps, rotors and plugs. Wiring harness replaced under MBZ Starmark warranty.

Email me for more pic's (limit of 5 makes it hard to choose) if you are seriously interested. I am asking $10,950 OBO from MercedesShop member. I am located in Chattanooga , TN.

Thanks

Steve
Hi Steve,

In your front three-quarter picture, it looks like the lower grill is missing a section - near/under the right headlight. Can you show a better picture of it? What happened there?

In search of my 1987 300D in anything but white.