View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 02:00 PM

Of course I'd like to be able to sell it to anyone who would buy it. Right now it's still in what I would consider the testing phase. So far it has performed great but there are a few things I think I'd like to incorporate into the design. Foremost I've been considering adding a small pushbutton that would chage the 10 led display from displaying the O2 voltage to displaying 1 through 6 representing which level of enrichment the controller is set at. I've still got one pin left on the microcontroller and I think that would be a nice addition to the controller.

The next thing to consider is the design of a PCB and the assembly of the unit. I've thought about selling the controller as a kit. It would be cheaper and easier for me to supply the schematic, parts list, instructions, and programmed chip. Though having to build your own would probably turn off a lot of potential buyers. There is a lot of consideration when turning a hobby into a business. Honestly, I havn't put much effort into that yet. At this point you are the first person that has expressed interest.

90 300TE 4-M
Turbo 103, T3/T04E 50 trim
T04B cover .60 AR
Stage 3 turbine .63 AR
A2W I/C, 40 LB/HR
MS2E, 60-2 Direct Coil Control
3" Exh, AEM W/B O2
Underdrive Alt. and P/S Pulleys,
Vented Rear Discs, .034 Booster.
3.07 diffs 1st Gear Start

90 300CE
Milled & ported head, 10.3:1 compression