View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 11:57 AM
Dead on balls accurate...

Part 4

SIEG HEIL, DUDE!

QUOTE:"
Adolf Eichmann Was a Crypto-Jewish Zionist Nazi

Adolf Eichmann was a crypto-Jewish Zionist Nazi, who, together with other such Jews, attempted to force European Jewry to emigrate to Palestine against their will. According to Hennecke Kardel in his book Adolf Hitler: Begruender Israels, Eichmann was a full-blooded Jew. According to Eichmann himself, he was a radical Zionist.

Adolf Eichmann identified himself as a Zionist in 1939 in a conversation with Anny Stern,
"[H]ad I been a Jew, I would have been a fanatical Zionist. I could not imagine being anything else. In fact, I would have been the most ardent Zionist imaginable."—A. Eichmann, "Eichmann Tells His Own Damning Story", Life Magazine, Volume 49, Number 22, (28 November 1960), pp. 19-25, 101-112; at 22.

Adolf Eichmann stated,
"I issued the cloth [yellow cloth for the badges Jews were forced to wear] to my Jewish functionaries and they trotted off with them. [***] There was a Jewish lawyer in Vienna who said to me, 'Sir, I wear this star with pride.' This man impressed me. He was an idealist. So I let him emigrate soon afterward. [***] We even had some Jewish SS men who had taken part in the early struggles of the Nazis—about 50 of them in Germany and Austria. I remember giving my attention to a Jewish SS sergeant, a good man, who wanted to leave for Switzerland. I had instructed the border control to let him pass [***] He was a 100% Jew, a man of the most honorable outlook. [***] I am no anti-Semite. I was just politically opposed to Jews because they were stealing the breath of life from us. [***]Certainly I too had been aiming at a solution of the Jewish problem, but not like this. [***] I would not say I originated the ghetto system. That would be to claim too great a distinction. The father of the ghetto system was the orthodox Jew, who wanted to remain by himself. In 1939, when we marched into Poland, we had found a system of ghettos already in existence, begun and maintained by the Jews. We merely regulated those, sealed them off with walls and barbed wire and included even more Jews than were already dwelling in them. The assimilated Jew was of course very unhappy about being moved to a ghetto. But the Orthodox were pleased with the arrangement, as were the Zionists. The latter found ghettos a wonderful device for accustoming Jews to community living.
..."

and there is much much more...

I cannot read anything you post any longer, and I hope the rest of us now understand where you are coming from...

Current
Monika '74 450 SL
BrownHilda '79 280SL
FoxyCleopatra '99 Chevy Suburban
Scarlett 2014 Jeep Cherokee
Krystal 2004 Volvo S60
Gone
'74 Jeep CJ5
'97 Jeep ZJ Laredo
Rudolf ‘86 300SDL
Bruno '81 300SD
Fritzi '84 BMW