Thread: Macs/Dorks
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 05:18 PM

Macs/Dorks

Went to the Mac store today kind of on a whim. Sales chick with black fingernails and fake red hair told me excel came on the Macbook--but couldn't find it on the demo, so the head acne addled dork took over and gave me a 30 minute dissertation about all the new "changes" that are on the new machines and how great the video stuff was and how great it would work with the ipod I don't have......and then finally told me it was a whopping $50 for the program that has a word processor, excel and the like. He started to educate me further about stuff I didn't need to know and I cut him short and asked him to ring me up a Macbook, Iwork suite and some kind of cable I needed to use my 32" panel, which he did. When I started counting out cash, he said they couldn't take cash yet. I didn't have anything but my license and cash on me and had written my only firm check to the Court clerk earlier.

I'll get over it and still kind of want a Mac, but what the hell is with these people? It looked like a D&D/skateboard party was about to go down in the place--nothing but kids.