View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 01:36 PM

It has been a while, and work has taken most of my time. I was able to work on the car last weekend.
Here is the update:
1.- Harness was rebuilt and re-installed
Upon disconnecting and connecting the harness to the injectors, one of the seals started leaking gas really bad.
2.- Removed the fuel rail and installed new seals and cups to all injectors
Got new code on pin 4 (code 27 - Injectors (Y/62) Open/Short Circuit. It made sense, since I removed all the connections. I was able to reset the code.
3.- Got new code after charging the A/C and attempting to run it.
Pin 8 code 8 – A/C Electromagnetic clutch jammed (A9K1) or Poly belt broken. It seems the car needs a new clutch at the compressor. But I will try to figure out a way to place 12V at the clutch to see if it pulls.
4.- Replaced brake light switch, will try to replace Oxygen Sensor this weekend.
5.- Still have the brake fluid leak, hence I have not been able to take it for a long drive. Most likely will leave this job for a shop. As those brake lines appears to be a "PITA" to replace
6.- I was able to clear most of the codes, except code 2 (SRS control module (N2/2)) at socket 30. No matter how many times I try, it does not erase it
7.- For some reason now pin 19 (or the outside diagnostic module LED) does not blink at all after pressing the button for 3 seconds (not even the 1 blink).

The check engine light is on, I assume it is there because of the Oxygen Sensor (although I have no codes). Will see if it goes away after replacing the O2 sensor.
609 Certified