View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:42 AM

I like it...

Hi Arthur,

Quote:
With car at normal operating temp and heater circuit stll hooked up, Unplug the 02 sig wire and hold the wire going to ECU in one hand..grab the Pos. bat post with your other hand..this gets 1/1.5 V signal to ecu . Monitor the 02 rection with DMM as you switch on/off of your hand at bat post.
Very High Tech, huh????
I like it, this is exactly the kind of tools I like to have in my tools box... I can't loose it.

It remind me to old tech. I work with when I start as a mechanic, one day I saw him taking a coat hanger and cut the end to open it. He then rolled the middle of the coat hanger around a 2 inch pipe to make some sort of loop like a resistance. slide 2 small pieces of wood at the end of the coat hanger and then he just plug one end of the hanger to the battery neg and quickly put the other to positive side of the battery.

The loop glow cherry red, he then turn at me and say battery is good otherwise it will be dark red or yellow.

Hey dude, don't do that, the week after this, the boss who was there too, bought a brand new AVR tester.

Max
With the Same Wife
This is Persistence and Determination
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]