View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 06:23 PM
engatwork's Avatar
engatwork engatwork is offline
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Soperton, Ga. USA
Posts: 11,877
You probably need to "rod out" the line from the air pump to the intake manifold. It is covered somewhere in the archives. Use an old speedometer cable. You may need to modify it to get around the 90 degree bends. I have had to do this on my E320 a couple times.
Reply With Quote