I meant back in the UK
1. Thanks Gents I forgot to tell you this would be my second time here in the UK I was here early 90’s, but it was a different location (East Anglia at RAF Bentwaters).
2. I only had dealings with the dealer in Ipswich called Lancaster, mostly parts support and some maintenance but not to good of job on that…
3. Now things are a little better with the internet and change in commerce practice, I can order parts from a US dealer and have it posted through our mail systems where it bypass UK customs taxes, big savings!
4. As a world traveler I find that driving on ether side is not that hard for me but if I drive with a right hand steering car is hard because I’m not sure about that left corner of the car…
5. Never had any problems with the British people, I think youall are the nicest people in the world (from my experience) where race is not a big issue. I even married one and also will probably try to retire over here when I’m done.
Thai GI sends…
GI but not GI Joe
They call me "The Thai GI"
Thai in the US Arsenal