View Single Post
Old 05-09-2002, 07:47 PM
euro 287 euro 287 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 485
Underneath drivers side on tranny, it will be a red ,green or whatever color valve with a vacuum line going to it. There is a blck cover ( dont break it) its rubber. Remove it and you will see a metal piece in there , carefully pull out the metal piece enough to turn it . Turn in direction wanted and put the rubber boot back on.
euro 287
Mercedes Technician 7 Years (retired to Hyundai)
2000 Dodge Durango
98 Mazda truck
Reply With Quote