Thread: Brake Job Price
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2002, 11:47 AM
bribenz - Thanks for getting us back on track. It cost $125 to have rotors, pads and sensors installed on all 4 corners. He also installed new horns for $20 (I bought those from my independent garage who didn't have time to install them - horns are a must in NYC).

Jack - Yes, that analogy was used earlier in the thread. I get it...

And, actually, I have brought both fresh caught fish as well as game to restuarants and they are really excited to cook it. And, last time I brought a special bottle of wine to a restaurant they got so excited the chef cooked a special meal (this was at a place that charges about $100 a head for dinner). In both cases I shared the bounty with both the kitchen and the front house staff...I'm sure that's weird for many of you...It just happens to be normal some places. Different strokes...I've lived either in California or NYC most of my life. I think we all know these places (and people) are a bit unique... Heck, you should see the way we drive here...I don't drive like I do here outside of Manhattan. I'd either be arrested or shot...Here, I have to do it to survive...

'88 560SL Pearl Black/Java 152K
'94 E320 Anthracite/Grey 89K

'94 E420 Black/Bamboo
'90 300E
'71 280SEL 4.5