View Single Post
Old 05-14-2002, 10:02 PM
jcyuhn jcyuhn is online now
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,476
Just so long as it does not smell like antifreeze, don't worry about it. It's just water vapor condensing on the cool windshield. If you've been running the a/c before shutting the car off, there's lots of water in the drain pan of the climate control system. Some of this evaporates, and then condenses when it is blown onto the windshield when you start the car. No big deal.
Reply With Quote