View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Inna-propriate-da-vida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurkha View Post
At 28, I knew the list of marriage worthy sane women in my list was running out so settled for the best of the lot, thankfully she accepted and I have no regrets ever since.
Dude, your begging for trouble with that one!!
Settled!!! Settled!!! Is there any way to get in deeper trouble than to suggest that your wife was anything other than the very embodiment of all your earthly desires?

I was 35 before I found the right girl, who happens to be 5 years younger. I lived a very mobile life, and met and dated many women. A lifestyle that I was loathe to give up. But after about 8 months dating my wife, I started to envision life with a family and the joys that would bring. Now we have three kids and I wouldn't trade for anything.

When you meet the right girl, it will sneak right up on you. You'll start wondering what she will look like in 20 years, or what your kids will be like. Don't rush it. But by the time you're 28, it's time to look outside of the bars and nightclubs.

1983 300SD - 305000
1984 Toyota Landcruiser - 190000
1994 GMC Jimmy - 203000

https://media.giphy.com/media/X3nnss8PAj5aU/giphy.gif