Thread: 6 years for DWT
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Inna-propriate-da-vida

I think we ought to make people learn how to drive before they get a license. All the rules and regs are meaningless when you have a person who does not know how to drive. The pot story earlier in the thread, IF the dumbass kid wasn't passing people two at a time, the tragedy would have been avoided, pot or no pot. Cell phones are a potential menace to a driver, but I have been using a cell phone for years while driving, and it has never been an issue. Here in CT, a wrecker driver is allowed to drive and use a cell phone, as are police. Why? Because they know how to drive. Texting while you drive is STUPID. Takes way too much time away from your concentration on the road. A person who knows how to drive understands that. As our population gets larger and lerger, we will have more and more driving laws foisted upon us, and as of yet, no call to restrict getting a drivers license.

1983 300SD - 305000
1984 Toyota Landcruiser - 190000
1994 GMC Jimmy - 203000

https://media.giphy.com/media/X3nnss8PAj5aU/giphy.gif