View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Senor User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbackusmb View Post
For the last couple of years I've been watching from the sidelines as you guys have these get togethers. Family issues just haven't allowed the time to join but that changed for me this Saturday and I was able to join at both Sugarloaf mountain and Kevin's place.

I brought the black 500SEC. Not as great sounding nor probably as fast as John's but I did manage a chirp of the tires on one turn. Enjoyed meeting everyone, (wish I could remember all the names but at my age I'm doing well to remember mine!). I brought my camera but failed to retreive the battery from the charger before leaving the house that morning. I wanted to meet Dee8go since he started the ball rolling on this - saw your tag as I was leaving - catch you next time.

Many thanks to Kevin and his wife for hosting the event and the GREAT food. I'm sure I left someone out.

Great weather, great people, great food - doesn't get any better. Thanks for all your hospitality and congeniality!!!

Lee Backus
Glad you came, Lee. I can't remember which one you were, but next time I'll remember to bring the name tags. I love your SEC. One day I'm going to have a black one For the time being, I'm learnding on this one . . .
I've decided I need to do something to jazz up my avatar but haven't figured it out just yet.

OBK #55

1998 Lincoln Continental - Sold
Max 1984 300TD 285,000 miles - Sold
The Dee8gonator 1987 560SEC 196,000 miles - Sold
Orgasmatron - 2006 CLS500 90,000 miles
2002 C320 Wagon 122,000 miles
2016 AMG GTS 12,000 miles