View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 03:26 AM
Parts may fall off

damn arab immigrants.

This city has gone south the last 5 years.
It is not uncommon anymore with 5-10 cars torched each weekend. Last December we had full-scale riots. Not a day goes by without someone being brutally mugged, beaten, knifed or raped.

This weekend alone I was affected by..
.. friday night someone blew up the doorphone. Black hole in the wall, twisted metal and a few wires is all that's left. That explains why it rang erratically around midnight.
.. hand grenade thrown into restaurant 200 yards from me. Thankfully it was after closing time so no-one was hurt but being woke up by a hand grenade blast 3.30 AM is not what I call quiet either.
.. a close friend tried to interrupt some thugs beating up a girl on the street. Before doing so he wisely called the police, unfortunately the thugs called for their backup too. Arriving in a black BMW X5 four wannabe mafiosos jump out and start beating him, luckily the police arrives about the same time and my friend walks away with no major harm.

Currently I'm saving about 60% of my income to afford a house as far away from here as possible. It will be a day of celebration when I leave.
1983 Mercedes Benz 300TD blue 7-seater, OM617.912 and 5-speed manual