View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howitzer View Post
From what I'm told they have to use kid gloves because there are still many people being held hostage from other hijackings at sea and ashore so bombing and killing may mean certain death for them. Personally I think pirates need to be tracked via UAV when they leave port and be blown out of the water when they reach a certain point. The assets with the hostage situation skill set are in very short supply and needed in other parts of the world reequipping and re-tasking SEAL Team 6 or Delta is not an easy thing to do, the run of the mill SEAL is not trained to pull an operation like this off.

I thought being a SEAL took you above "run of the mill"? Seems like a few SEALS could just pop up out of the water in the middle of the night and overwhelm these guys pretty quick. or just poke a little hole in thier boat say coupkle inches diameter, they will wear themselves out bailing and then be in the water. I bet those Russian guns wont last long submerged in salt. I hope the other idiots decide to bring out all the mother ships. All we need to do is stall them until the rest of the warships arrive then we can do a good ole fashoned siege type blockade until they run there supplies out and beg to be taken prisoner.

1982 300CD Turbo (Otis, "ups & downs") parts for sale
2003 TJ with Hemi (to go anywhere, quickly) sold
2001 Excursion Powerstroke (to go dependably)
1970 Mustang 428SCJ (to go fast)
1962 Corvette LS1 (to go in style)
2001 Schwinn Grape Krate 10spd (if all else fails)