View Single Post
Old 05-21-2002, 09:21 PM
Service Advisor
my mechanic was shop foreman at the beverly hills mercedes dealer for 20+ years I believe, then moved on to auto steigler for a few years then opened his own shop in tarzana california called Mr. Mb Motors.

He is the best mercedes mechanic I have met, and I have used several local shops over the years with all the benzes my father has.

He give me parts at cost, and his labor prices are excellent at $60.00 an hour.

With all the work I had done on my car, labor was only $500.00 that included new front control arms, drag link and steering damper, new brake fluid, new oil and filter, new fuel filter, dist cap and rotor, replaced a fuel line, new tranny mount, and new shifter bushing.

This to me was excellent in cost, and the car is perfect now mechanically.

He rebuilt the steering box in my brothers sl, put int he new brakes front and rear, and changed the oil and filter and brakefluid. my brothers 85 380sl is driving excellently now too, and my dad's sl600 is drive wonderfully too.

I cannot say enough about my mechanic, I do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the los angeles area. Enrique @ Mr MB Motors, 1-818-708-8086.

'92 300CE - Sold
2004 C240 - C7 Wheels
2015 ML350 - P1, Pano, Ash poplar wood, Sport Dinamica interior, Running Boards Keyless go.