View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:47 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwrock View Post
Hahaha, ask if you need any help. I have a BlackBerry Bold, but the O/S's are the same.

I am going to be in Texas again this summer.... You want to meet up again for dinner?
Sure, maybe we can get a few more people to actually show up this time.

Thanks Bob, I may take you up on that. We will activate tomorrow so I will take a few days to explore it an my wife's 8330. Then I will be asking both of you for the crap I cannot figure out.

Question #1
I was able to get my outlook contacts into the address book of the phone but I am not to keen on the set up of the address book. Seems it always defaults to the last place you were in the address book when you re-enter it. Is there a way to set it to revert back to the main contact screen at "A"?

Question #2
Is there a short cut to the address book? Not sure if I want to set the one 'quick key' to the address book, GPS or texting. Not like I text a lot (ok never so far) but that could change.

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

Last edited by davidmash; 05-06-2009 at 01:53 AM.