View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 03:44 AM

Talking Actually won a "race" with a 65 hp Diesel!

I work at a computer shop, but my boss assigned me to do inventory at one of his clients store's which is an all natural organic place... lol

Anywho my co worker and friend, Susanna and I had just finished when she got in her car and I got in the 220 and she said "i'll race you back to DA (computer shop)" and to which I replied "Yeah, i'm going to lose, this car only has 65 hp" and she laughed and took off. She drives a neon btw...

WELLLLLL lol

I was driving snail status like usual and I noticed she was making bad decisions in traffic and getting stuck behind slow cars, I saw an opening, sped up and passed her. The cars that were slowing her down were now going very slow and I was starting to get way ahead. Finally got to the street to turn right and I turned taking the road with less lights. I was anxious about going into the parking lot to see if she beat me but she wasn't there!!!!!! So I parked and it was a good 30 seconds before she got there.

She was so surprised and was like "OMG YOU CHEATED!!!" and "I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU PASS ME!" I was all in my glory. So now I can say I won a race in a 65 hp car

Also I didn't speed just getting that out there, I didn't really have to cause she was stuck behind slow cars, the only time I went fast was to get into the opening I saw.