View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 07:39 PM

Political humor can be very funny. when I was in high school I was a political junky, but I had no idea what side of the spectrum I belonged to. I had a pretty funny shirt that had a picture of red line markups of a remark written by Bush. Looked like I wrote it! (I've never been known for my English skills) I thought it was funny, I told my English teacher there was hope for me, because even I could be the president.

I would say that as the Bush era progressed, the jokes got more and more mean, and sooner or later they stopped being funny to me. I also became more Right leaning as I got older. But with the Obama era in hand I haven't heard many Obama jokes. if you tell one you are a racist. and sadly most of the funny ones i've hear are racist.

I don't think this is because the man is so great. I just think people are so in love with him no one that is funny will make fun of him... sadly the best Obama jokes have been told by Obama himself. His is actually kinda funny, more funny then Wanda Sikes. thats for sure!

Last edited by SirNik84; 05-11-2009 at 07:44 PM.