View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordaanDMC-12 View Post
Was looking at some pictures of my 300E and I miss it Don't get me wrong I LOVE my 220D but I just miss the 300E because it was my first car I drove when I got my license and it had so many memories.

It sucks too, last time I ever got to drive it I was all groggy from waking up so early to take it to where we displayed it when selling it. It sold that day and my dad drove it to the guys house and he came to ours in his work car for info. The same day we took the money and bought the 240D which I was all excited about.

I'm sad about the 240D too. Now that car had memories, the random trips my buddy and I took to Arizona and all the fun stuff we did in it. If I won lotto I would buy those cars back from the people we sold them to.

I occasionally see the 300E around town and I saw it parked at night at a gas station :/ and the hood star was all crooked, so I fixed it and made it straight Makes me want another w124 -_- Diesel of course

Do you all have times where you miss them?
Financially? Never. Selling every one of them made perfect sense at the times of the sales.

Do I miss any of them? Not really. Not even the new Corvette I bought in 1977.