View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 01:18 AM

Okay, in your line of work, while the iPhone seems like a delicate piece of hardware, it really isn't. For starters, mine has gone through a double cycle in the washing machine, then dried in the dryer for an hour. I **** myself and thought it was busted for good. Let it drying for two days and behold, it works perfectly. I actually dropped it out of it's case today on cement and it works fine (scratched of course, but works perfect!).

Like PaulC said, you seriously CAN'T beat the apps on the iPhone, just how those commercials say, there is an app for everything, literally. Lol. If anyone is going to complain about it not having MMS, software 3.0 comes out in a few days and I have the beta on mine. Been sending MMS's no problem, and tethering. .

I have two friends that have BB Storms, I know youre thinking about the Storm but personally, having used the Storm permanently strayed me away from the BB brand. Way too laggy. Don't know if the Bold is any better.

If you've got good AT&T service in your area, I 100% recommend an iPhone, you won't regret it!!!