View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 11:37 AM
Rogue T Intolerant!!!

Can't we all agree that the more posts we get from Sunny, the more prose our forum is regaled with!! Great story.....
BTW, I googled "how to keep mice out of cars", or something like that, and the dryer sheet method had a large presence. So did moth balls, but I might welcome the warm smell of death over moth balls. We have to use them around the house from time to time to try and keep the skunks from residing under the house, and they even make it smell awful in the great wide open!!
I put 2 dryer sheets under the passenger kick panel of China and 2 hanging down into the defrost vents, and will be putting some in the white wagon and the Batmobile. I hate the thought of mice getting in there. Poor E300, spent its entire life parked in the garage of its doctor owner, and sits outside over here face to face with a fence line and pasture. It isn't like the dash comes apart easily on those either!!!!
2 years later I still never found the mouse that died in the white wagon. Smell is gone but the constricted fur pile has to be in there somewhere. What horrors that evap box can hide......

Gone:
'95 E300 188K "Batmobile" Texas Unfriendly Black
'85 300TD 235K "The Wagon" Texas Friendly White
'80 240D 154K "China" Scar engine installed
'81 300TD 240K "Smash"
'80 240D 230K "The Squash"
'81 240D 293K"Scar" Rear ended harder than Elton John