Thread: Microsoft Store
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonL View Post
And an Apple user will spend zero dollars on anti-virus software, anti-spyware software, registry cleaners, etc. Nor will an Apple use spend any time searching the internet for free versions of the same.
Hold on there cowboy . . . Apple users do use 3rd party tools such as Onyx and the like to keep there systems clean and speedy. Like any unix system, there's trash aplenty to clear up over time. PC users, a frugal bunch to be sure, don't spend much cash on utilities either.

Quote:
Nor will an Apple user spend any time disinfecting their computer or figuring out why it has gotten unresponsive or why it crashes a lot lately. For my money (and my money IS where my mouth is), the Apple is a much better deal.
Try telling that to the 2009 iMac users that had to suffer with their system freezes due to the ATI graphics card, Apple finally got around to issuing a firmware patch recently.

Then there's all the other product glitches . . . G5 overheating and capacitor issues . . . 2006 iMac Core Duo LCD lines . . . and the ever famous "millions of colors" debacle.