View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Fold on dotted line

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunedog View Post
In the past, I've quoted some statistics to make a case to an uncooperative business. "Studies show an extremely satisfied customer tells 8 people of his good experience and an extremely unsatisfied customer tells 28 people of his bad experience. Well I'm the kind of person that tells 128 people." (Don't quote me on the numbers. I can't remember where they come from.)

I'm currently preparing for a professional certification in my field -- Certified Supply Chain Professional. A key foundation of the field is CRM (customer relationship management). Leading companies recognize the power of forums like this one to effectively proliferate both good and bad customer experiences.

If I were looking for a bike rack, I would steer away from Axiom simply based on your experience.
Call them up, then tell them you are sending everything back and calling the credit card company. Then do that. Also tell them that you are putting them on Angie's list as a BAD company to do business with.

Now that Angie's List is with Google, like Craig's list, some companies fear this.

Or, you can do like some people and make a little video about how you got screwed and put it on YouTube. I guarantee you that after 300,000 people see it, they will be sending you all kinds of stuff.

1950 170SD
1951 Citroen 11BN
1953 Citroen 11BNF limo
1953 220a project
1959 180D
1960 190D
1960 Borgward Isabella TS 2dr
1983 240D daily driver
1983 380SL
1990 350SDL daily driver alt
3 x Citroen DS21M, down from 5
3 x Citroen 2CV, down from 6