View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 06:40 PM
Col Tigwell
Posts: n/a
Fumoto valve is the way to go, you can get them with a nipple on them, which allows you to put a 3/8" plastic hose on it, which allows oil to be changed, and directed to wherever you want to go.

Will show you all.

On our ML270, the drain plug is right over the crass frame, the last place I would want to cover with used oil.

Once the valve is in, it never needs to be removed.


Col Tigwell Downunder
Reply With Quote