Thread: Buying a 300D
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 06:55 PM
KylePavao

My cautioness

My cautioness ( don't remember if that's a word) is because of my lack of ownership on german automobiles. The only one I owned was a VW Beetle, and to put it bluntly, it was a pain in the a**. This was the second car my father bough me during the gas crunch days, and it was so horrible. Tinkering tinkering. I just don't want to get screwed. I made a big step in the year 2001 when I traded in my Chevy Cavalier (crackd head) and bought a Honda Accord V6. I dont want my kid to have the same disappoint I did lol. Never really had as much respect for German engineering after the Bug. I always thought of a Mercedes as an extremely expensive tinkerers car, for those with lots of money, but I checked out diesels, and all I seem to hear is about there great reliability. Just don't want to get screwed with a marvelous piece of German enginerering that sits in my backyard garage as I constantly repair everything on it. I know these cars arent, but I don't want to be to zealous. Bad Bug flashbacks, I guess thats all lol.