View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 02:43 PM

Hey everyone, yesterday was awesome! I had a great time and can't wait to do the next one! Thanks Rich for putting this together!!

This was my first GTG and it was so nice talking with people who have the same interest in Mercedes as you! Seeing everyones great looking cars! The interior on Buzz's still gets me! The caravan was especially awesome
The drive was so beautiful, and even though the 220 was getting a workout it was very nice.

Also, Charlie... It's so awesome that you saved Blue Bird, it's a beautiful car and it would have been an absolute shame had it been crushed! So cool you took it up to 150!!!! That just goes to show it still has so much life in it!! Beautiful car and thank goodness you came to the rescue!

Thanks for everyones kind words about the 220 she had a great run and aside from the power steering moaning like a whale it did great. Jean and I decided to got to LA afterwards to check it out and so I could actually drive around the inside the city and so the 220 could see the ocean once again! Got home back in Palm Springs at about 12 midnight!

Again thanks Rich for putting this together and hope everyone had a good safe trip back home, can't wait for the next one!

Also I'll get the pictures from Jean later on today, probably in the evening so I can post them!