View Single Post
Old 06-03-2002, 07:42 AM
stevebfl stevebfl is offline
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Gainesville FL
Posts: 6,844
My picture and the item 146 come from your part number. I am not sure what you are looking for or what item 146 is. If you are looking for the rubber lip that attaches to the wood, it comes with the wood as Mike pointed out.

The part number for a US version (with standard switch holes) is 126 680 40 75 and list from MB at 190.
Steve Brotherton
Continental Imports
Gainesville FL
Bosch Master, ASE Master, L1
33 years MB technician
Reply With Quote