View Single Post
Old 06-03-2002, 08:56 AM
gidpor gidpor is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 356
hey steve

Yes. I am definitely looking for that rubber lip that attaches to the wood panel. exactly that. The dealer parts department suggested and ordered the now famous item # 146.. (Which actually looks like that rubber lip-that is how I was fooled)
It did not occur to me ,or them for that matter to look for this part in the "wood panel" segment of the fische, a possibility joeP had mentioned as well .
So now that I have the correct info about what I am looking for, I hope to get it fixed asap.
Thanks again.
Reply With Quote