View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:08 AM

I want to second this post about RDM and Ray Mulveny. I first found Ray through a buddy of mine with a '76 300D when I purchased the '87 300E. Since purchasing my car a couple of years ago I have had quite the run around with fixing different problems as they crop up. Ray has performed numerous jobs on my car, most recently the alternator and the water pump (I don't trust myself with that serpentine belt at all - I know I'll end up breaking the belt tensioner). In both cases I was given a great price and the work was done in within a couple days. Ray is very professional, knowlegable and trustworthy.

One thing I would like to emphasize is that Ray puts the customer/client first and in my case has given me information and tips to perform some basic jobs myself - information that the dealer would rather withold and charge me for. To me, that is the mark of a trustworthy tech and not something you see all that often. If you are anywhere in RI or southern MA I'd look to Ray before going anywhere else.