View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 12:44 PM
DJNEWK2 DJNEWK2 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Atlanta Ga
Posts: 281
That sounds like the aftermarket reflector item that "fills" the area between your tail lights to give an effect that the light goes all the way across the rear. I don't have one myself but have seen them for sale for MB's including the 126... PO probably installed it himself since its so easy to install. Hope this helps

1997 E320
1986 560SEL
1983 300SD
1972 220D
1970 250C SOLD
1971 250C SOLD
Reply With Quote