View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 11:03 PM

Well not sure if we will meet htis weekend as the notice is short. I can do it sunday. Saturday I am going to go out with a girl I just met. A Car meet wasn't the kind of date I was thinking of... even though she does drive a benz... hehe

Sunday I'm totally available. I think next saturday will work well though.

Let me know. as I have the connectors arrived today. But I still don't have the wiper panels, and wont necessarily have them ready by install time. so until I have all my parts together and ready, I wont be doing the install. I'm going all out to do it fully the first time, rewiring with relays, etc right form the get go.

Plus I have to track down a butane soldering iron to use, if we are going to do this where there wont be any power plugs.

Lets actually set up a time. No matter how badly I want to install my euros, I can be patient, as I really want to have a meet, and a light install during the meet would be great fun and learning experience for all of us. I have all the instructions for the relays, aiming, installation etc already printed out and ready to go.

Alon