View Single Post
Old 06-07-2002, 02:14 AM
hedpe's Avatar
hedpe hedpe is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 507

I was always wondering. My front bumper/impact strip? I don't know what you call it. It's the rubber piece that goes across the front bumper and curves around to the side right before the wheel well. There is also one that goes around the back bumper. Very heavy rubber. I'm guessing that's the impact strip? I scraped mine on the my front bumper, the left corner. I was wondering if a 300E or a 400/420E have the same size impact strip as the 500E? If so i would like to find a replacement for cheap, and might be able to help, but putting in a replacement for a 300E would return alot more responses i'm sure.
Reply With Quote