View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 08:34 AM
Who's flying this thing ?

I am getting started with this. The "weeding out" process is endless, fascinating.

This seems to be pretty much socially accepted to do nowadays.

A fascinating discussion board on this issue is eharmony.advice which is free, and I went to that one, and actually met real people in person there, all of whom are single and looking, and actually dated some and made a lot of friends of both genders too in the process.

A lot of REALLY good people are out there, but it is basically a numbers game with many people "poofing" (disappearing without a trace, on you)

EHarmony, and Match are the biggest paid ones. Plenty of Fish is free.

Try them, you never know. You can really meet interesting people. Works for ANY adult age. Just use some common sense and keep your wits about you.

Most of the females are divorced, and most of them have children, whether in or out of the house. A sprinkling of widows and never-married ones also.

If you sign up for them, ALWAYS include at least one good recent face picture, or else your response is close to zero. If you contact anyone, they will read your profile FIRST before they do anything, so make it interesting and unique.

1995 E 420, 170k "The Red Plum" (sold)

2015 BMW 535i xdrive awd Stage 1 DINAN, 6k, <----364 hp

1967 Mercury Cougar, 49k

2013 Jaguar XF, 20k <----340 hp Supercharged, All Wheel Drive (sold)